Frequently Asked Questions

Welcome to our FAQ Page

About Ms.Merry

Ms.Merry Hair focus on the middle and high-end customer groups, so we only use top grade human hair which is raw cuticles aligned hair from single donor. It can be bleached and colored very well without shedding nor tangling. 

Ms.Merry hair can last for a very long time with proper care, clean and condition the hair regularly, the hair will last 18-24 months. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then it will last much longer. 

About Return

Your satisfaction is our goal. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the items with Original status in 15 days.

Please make sure to contact us via email at first. The unauthorized returns will not be accepted. All merchandise returns must be unworn, unwashed, uncut, undyed and keep original status, sill have the original package & gifts attached.

If you have any problems with order/products/payment, please contact with us at first. If you return the items without contacting us, or if there is no reason to dispute, we will not ensure your refund and will make a complaint according to the policy. The return info will be sent to you after contacting with us. The unauthorized return of products will not be accepted.

We recommend shipping packages back using USPS shipping with a tracking number for convenience, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.

 If you received an incorrect item, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your package. Contact email: service@msmerry.com. 

Uncategorized

When you comb the hair, we suggest you using a wide tooth comb, not only remove the tangles more efficiently, but also protect the hair from being damaged. Start combing from lower part of the hair, slowly and patiently combs little by little, then move to the middle part of the hair, the bottom of the knot at the end.

DON’T comb the hair from bottom of the knot all the way down. You should comb the hair from the ends and work your way up.

DON’T suggest to comb curly hair. If you have to, please comb it with hands or wide-teeth brush gently. Tight teeth brush will ruin the hair original shape and make it fizzy and feels like tangle!  

 

When your hair is tangling a lot, you should use deep conditioner to care the hair, we suggest you using high quality hair conditioner every one or two weeks.

When the hair is frizzy and dry, you can apply some hair oil. Meanwhile, when you wash your hair, you can pour little hair care oil into warm water, and put the hair into that warm water for about 10 minutes. The hair will be more silk and soft comparing before. But we don’t suggest you use the hair oil everyday. Because too much hair oil may make your hair strands dry and hard.

After washing or deep conditioning the hair, please blow to 80% dry, then keep the rest 20% to naturally dry, by this way, it will keep your hair away from drying and frizzy! 

We usually dispatch within 24 hours via FedEx/DHL after payment. The arrival time depends on different area, most of the country will arrive within 2-5 working days after being posted.

2.Express dose not accept any address with P.O.Box.

3.Please ensure your address is correct, changing address after parcel after parcel left factory will cost extra fee.

4.Please leave your phone number when filling the bill information. We couldn’t ship the hair without phone number.

5.We usually declare the items as “Wig Sample”, “Synthetic Hair” or “Blended Wig” on your package is to avoid the custom tax.